Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I became a first-time cat mama last Saturday after adopting Zoey from the shelter. Being a life-long dog owner, it was a brand new experience for me, and Zoey was probably the best 1st cat you can ever have. She made it so easy for us to fall in love with her. Unfortunately, she caught the cold at the shelter, so we have to let her stay in the clinic for the next week, until she gets better and comes home to us... I'm looking forward to learning more about her from all you experiences cat parents out there =D

Shirley

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to the Cat Forum! There is a boatload of information to be found here and so many wonderful people that are willing to share their knowledge and experiences, too. Be sure to post some pictures of Zoey, when you get a chance.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick update on Zoey's condition... Zoey is still in the care of shelter clinic vet right now. We visited her every other day, so she won't forget us (since we only had her for 2 days since adoption). She has great spirit, and definitely recovering! We are hoping to get her back by the end of this week.

Shirley

·
Registered
552 Posts
Padunk said:
I'm sure Mike would third the motion. ****
Who, ME?!? **** **** ****

We have a motion on the floor, properly seconded. Will there be any discussion? If not, we will vote on the motion to post more pictures. All in favor say "aye". All opposed, same sign. The motions carries...

Now then, where are the pics??? :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
There's always time for kitty pictures!!! Hey -- I went to college for 4 years as well...I know that exam time is when you need the most distractions. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ForJazz said:
Hey -- I went to college for 4 years as well...I know that exam time is when you need the most distractions. ;)
True, but that's IF I'm still in college..... with a full time job, and studying professional exam (with material equivalent to full time college work)... that leave me barely have time to sleep.... BUT, it will be over in FOUR DAYS!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Yes, it's very difficult. My daughter did her internship as a physical therapist forty hours a week, while she worked forty hours a week to pay her tuition. I thought I had it bad raising four children while I got my degree, but that was worse yet! However, it's worth it. Everyone needs an education today! The very best of luck on your exam. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts