Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Cute. Even my older cats seem to forget what snow is from year to year. That first snow always seems to come as a complete surprise.
I used to live in Dublin - Rathmines.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Great picture with those paw prints so visible!

The first time my first cat went out in the snow, she thought it was fascinating for about 20 steps. Then she shook a paw to get the white stuff off, and when the white stuff didn't disappear, she decided it was the enemy and ran back inside. She showed zero interest in going out the next time it snowed. :D

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
We hardly ever get a lot of snow in southern New Mexico. This year we had a lot of snow for change. The cats were all mystified by the snow until they went out and realized the stuff was cold and wet. They made a quick retreat back into the house and enjoyed the snow from the window.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha - sorry, didn't mean to post a question mark at the end of my post as this was rather obvious how excited she was. :-D

Stella was like What kind of witchcraft is that?? And then she watched the snow falling from the window and kept chirping at the flakes. So cute. Unfortunately it was all gone again by 9.30am.

It was the first and probably only snow we had this winter season, at least in North Dublin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts