Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was slicing up some raw chicken breasts to cook for dinner and decided to give Mochi a piece to try. He sniffed it at first then after a few seconds picked it up with his mouth and started chewing it! I was so surprised that he enjoyed the raw chicken breast and came up to me asking for more :p

I will try to feed him canned wet in the morning and raw chicken breast at night to see how it goes for him :smile:

·
Banned
952 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thanks for that thread AC, it is very helpful! Today I gave him an ounce of chicken breast as a snack =) I've got some reading to do so that I can feed him raw correctly! =)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am switching my dog over to the prima raw diet as it is so simple, basically a raw meat, a % meat, a % bones and a % organ meat. His first meal was last night and he did well with the straight meat cubes but the piece of chicken with the bone he picked up and dropped a few times and then carried it around for a while (he was outside)
So, I thought I'd see if my cat would eat it this am. I chopped some turkey meat into really small pieces and offered it to both my indoor cat and my outdoor cat. The outdoor cat, no problem.
The indoor cat (who is the one who I would really like to feed raw) picked up a tiny piece, chewed it and dropped it and left the bowl.
Suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts