Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got/ever had one of these? Sammy and Meeka's birthdays are both coming up and I'm thinking of getting one for them. I've looked at some youtube vidoes and from what I can see, they do interest cats but some reviews/opinions from you guys would be great.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I have one. Both of my girls play with it, although they get bored with it after a few weeks, whereupon I put it away for a few weeks and bring it back out again, and then they're interested in it again. I've had it for almost 2 years now and it's still in good shape, although my girls are very gentle with their toys so that may or may not be representative.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Susan, I think I'm going to give it a go. That's one of their presents out of the way. Now to find something else to get them as well. :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have one too! Evie loves it, but is just too fast! She grabs it straight away and just holds it in her mouth. Mitzi sometimes plays with it, although she seems a little scared. Again- they both get bored with it too. A very amusing toy though, I'd give it a go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts