12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A vote/plug for the book "Cleo".

Floofy in the Box:

In the Frying Pan and Waiting for the Fire:

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
It should be "Floofy ALMOST in the box" - cats never ask, "Does this box make me look fat?" :grin:

Note to self: When having breakfast at Heidi's house, always choose pastries over scrambled eggs.

Such a sweet little face.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on, now! Cat hair is like .... fiber .... and it doesn't hurt your cholesterol levels. And he's clean. He licks himself every day.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That sure is a unique name. Awesome cat. He can come over and visit by cats any time. I love the pic of him in the pan.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! Floofy in teh frying pan made me spit my drink all over the counter! Bless him!
Yay! Success!
He certainly is a stinker ... but he's so stinkin' cute he gets away with it!

As for his name, I *tried* to name him Curly in honor of another CF member's recently departed fostercat, but it didn't stick. My Husband kept calling him "that floofy-tailed cat" and "Floofy" stuck.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
That Floof is a stitch! When you think about it, frying pans make perfect little cat beds. His coloring is so interesting -- it's not quite orange and not quite buff. What a striking young man.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tell ya .... I *wish* you could see him in natural light and not a photo. He has a pink/purple shimmer to his coat. He reminds me of an oyster-shell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts