Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started using Cat Faeries, Territorial Rescue, flower essence on two of my cats, who do not get along. I was impressed by the way that Feliway stopped the spraying I decided to get one of their other products a try.

I was wondering if anyone else had tried their flower essences before, and had an opinion about them. So far I think that Feliway works well, but I am not sure that the flower essence is doing anything.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
flower essences

Have not tried CatFaeries since I make my own essences, but if you get the right combination, essences generally work very, very well. It often takes time to see the effect though, how long have you been using them?

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been using them for about two weeks now. Maybe I should just keep it up and see if anything starts to happen.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
flower essences

I'd keep on with them, although usually you start to see *something* shift in the first couple of weeks. Sometimes the shifts are very subtle or deep and not apparent on the surface.

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, they just recently went through a move, so their behavior has been hard to judge -- still hate each other though.

Thanks for your insights. It is nice to know that someone else also uses flower essences. I have not seen much discussion about it on this forum – though I am new here. I assume that I should be looking for subtle changes over time, not a dramatic transformation.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

Can anybody tell me where to buy flower essences in the U.S.?

A friend of mine, who comes back froma student exchange year in the U.S: wants to bring her little cat back to Germany. I recommended to use rescue flower essences but I don't know where she can buy it.
Here in Germany you have to buy it in a pharmacie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts