Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it has been several weeks since I brought these little guys home and they are doing great! My other cats have tolerated them well the last week I have been working on introducing. Just a few hissing and open paw slaps now and then. At night they sleep with us in our room and every few hours I put them in there so they can eat and be away from the others for a while and it is working out well.

Flynn is the flame point, a cuddlebug from the beginning. He follows me around everywhere and loves to be picked up and walked around. He also loves the cat tree in our living room.

Teddy took a while to warm up to us since she is 9 days younger than her half brother, but now she is quite the little diva that demands to be petted. She loves water. The first week she was with us she fell into the bathtub while I was taking a bath because she wanted to investigate it further. She also loves our Drinkwell cat fountain and refuses to drink out of anything else. (I think in the original thread when I mentioned them I put her as a male but she's actually a female). My little Ragdolls are everything I hoped and more, they are so much fun!I have quite the full household now but every day is an adventure and I love it. Now, pictures:luv

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Beautiful kitties! Is your flame point beauty odd eyed? It seems so in the pics.
Congrats on such gorgeous cats!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lenkolas and no actually, both his eyes are blue, he was having some eye drainage from kitten paws to the face but that's cleared up now.

·
Super Moderator
26,443 Posts
OMG! Picture #2 belongs on a calendar!!!!

Must be so hard to live with such unattractive cats. You can send them to me. I'll save you. :grin:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG! Picture #2 belongs on a calendar!!!!

Must be so hard to live with such unattractive cats. You can send them to me. I'll save you. :grin:

Lol thanks Marie but I think I can live with the unnattractiveness. As for that 2nd picture, I sent it to the breeder and she put it on her website she liked it so much. The funny thing is I took that picture 2 seconds before they started their crazy kitty wrestling.

·
Super Moderator
26,443 Posts
My twins do the same thing. They can go from snuggle to tussle in 1.3 seconds.

·
Super Moderator
26,443 Posts
yer killin' me

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha sorry but I love that one! she matches with the spots on the blankets. Should've known by then what a little diva she would turn out to be

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, here are a few more. These are when Flynn was about 3 weeks old so Teddy was almost 2 weeks old. This is what made me decide on these 2 because they cuddled in my lap and fell asleep. Soooo sweet. Can't believe they are almost 4 months old already! Time flies.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,443 Posts
Banned for having cats that are too cute.

Oops, wrong thread! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts