Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I've been looking for this one thing FOREVER but can't find it anywhere online...

it's basically this big mesh-looking structure that you can hang on a door, and it has all these levels and holes for a cat to crawl through. I saw it on a skymall catalogue, but it's so expensive there ($99!)

anyways, here's a link to it:
http://www.skymall.com/webapp/skystore? ... 3&iscrssl=

as expensive as it is, I think it's a great idea, and would love to find something similar for a cheaper price. does anyone know of any?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't have one but the animal behaviorist at my vet school says they are great for indoor only cats. She really likes them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i saw that when i was on the airplane one time. i thought it was really a good idea but i didnt want to spend that much on something that wasnt really solid so i ended up buying a kitty "purch" that's got 3 holes they climb up the middle of it with, purch to lay on top, and pole with rope/carpet to scratch on the side, well worth the 100 dollars they love it!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
This is the official name:

Kittywalk Climber

The brand is Kittywalk, they also make these pen like structures for letting your cat outside safely. If you do a google search for "Kittywalk Climber" you will see lots of retailers for it. The cheapest I saw in my 1.5 minutes of looking was $89.99.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts