Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any opinions on the Nutro Natural Choice Pouches? Or any food pouches? It seems that the Nutro contains 50% protein although the first ingredient is chicken broth, but the next ingredients are chicken and then chicken liver.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Ingredients are fine; cats do seem to really love these pouches. Usually you have to smush up the chunks for cats who only eat the gravy, but others devour the whole thing.

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
My cats love Nutro Natural pouches, especially all the gravy. I feed this to them on occasions at nights. :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, they go CRAZY when I take one of those pouches out, so I thought I'd confirm that they were okay to feed :lol:

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I wanted to change the brand for few weeks and gave them Wellness this weekend instead. Yoda had very upset stomach, dirrahea,.....yesterday she wouldn't eat in the morning at all. So, I bought them pouches again. She went crazy! She loves their food! :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
What is your opinion about Max Cat? - other product of Nutro? I tried once Max Cat and my cats liked it too.

Also, what about Nutro vs. Wellness? Any pluses and minuses?

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts