Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Dylan is so big now and of course still cute. It looks like those sheets were laid out for his photo shoot :wink:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wonder if it's true, that thing they say about the size of feets... hmmm... Dylan sure has big feets. Sure beats having big ears, like my kitties. :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dylan says "meooowww chirrup" which I think means thank you :p

And I gave him a kiss on the nose last night from you Petra and he licked me back so I guess that one's for you ;)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Now why did you give him a purple harness and leash? :wink: Just kidding...

He's cute, I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's all grown up.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aww.. well, Kristi, if you convince her to give you Dylan, does that mean that I can have Xander? Hehehe.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Paws off Dylan, he's MINE... well... errrrhm... he would be if I have first dibs on him... and I do have first dibs, don't I? :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I think you did say that in his last thread Petra :lol:

Dylan had his first "bath without squirming" today :D he was sooo good and just sat there :D I am sooooo impressed with my lil man!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Loooookit how cute he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh he's getting so big already -- he has such big feet! Those Maine Coons are just amazing to watch. He is beautiful. Hey -- about the bathing...do you have to bathe Maine Coons for some reason? I didn't know that about them I guess.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You don't have to bath them - only groom them really... Dylan tries to bite the brush when I groom him lol

I bath him (without shampoo) about once a week or so just to get rid of dust etc as he doesn't let me brush him for long before he wants to attack the brush...

It's weird though - when he is drying himself after a bath he lets me brush him... gets loads of loose hairs out this way...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts