Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of Oh My Cat? It's a perfume designed so that it can be used by cats as well as their owners. The bottle is shaped like a studded cat collar, and it comes with a cloth to wipe the scent onto your cat, in case he/she is afraid of sprays.
I thought it sounded silly when I first read about it, but then someone bought me some as a joke. The verdict? Jet wasn't at all impressed and backed away, blinking, but I actually think it smells quite nice!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's described as having 'delicate floral essences including jasmine and magnolia'. Maybe he would prefer it if it had essences of fish and chicken?

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
It took me a long time to learn what those acronyms meant, and longer yet to get used to using them. There are some I won't use! l-o-l means laughing out loud, but if I draw it with a colon and parentheses mark, I get :) . Try it. : plus) =:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Perfume

Frankm said:
I've never heard of perfume for cats but if its safe and my cat likes it I'm in to trying new product ideas maybe my wife would like it how much does it retail for. :)
Well, I saw something about it in a magazine when it first came out a couple of years ago, and the RRP was £25, but I'm sure you could find it for less than that now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts