Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those into raw feeding, I've recently found out by accident that Nature's Variety will soon be reformulating their raw food, dedicated to canine only or feline only, not interchangeable as it has been. (I've received an email from one of their reps indicating the future change-up.) So, if you see a new packaging or label, do look to make sure you're picking up the correct one(s) for your pets. I don't know exactly when their new food will be in your local stores, so please keep your eyes peeled.

Hope this helps someone preventing making a wrong purchase at the store. Most local stores are pretty good about telling their clients about that, but you never know.

Oh, another thing, I also found out that PetSmart is now carrying NV products now (canned and kibble) for dogs and cats in their stores now, and will also be carrying the raw versions for both cats and dogs in their freezer section! I was out returning my cat's Z/D food, and just looking around their frozen foods section and happened to spot an empty but brand new NV freezer. The guy there confirmed it's a new brand they've decided to pick up and start selling.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
I'm not happy with all these changes from them. I want the old chicken formula. If it had to cost a few dollars more so be it.

That it's now in Petsmart (something I noticed last week) just made me think its taken a nose dice in quality. Even if it actually hasn't, I don't associate the highest quality foods found in that store.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you for the info. I could get the NV only at Petco. Glad that Petsmart carries it now too, now I can choose to go to either one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.