Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I adore fostering and wish I could take in adults too, but since Jasio will only put up with kittens they're all I ever get. It's a hard knock life.

The nice thing is while my adult cats aren't huge fans of the various babies I've had through here, my dog is unequivocally in love with each and every one of them. She's super gentle with the tiny ones, and will "rough house" with the bigger ones with out ever getting rough.

With Cicada (3 weeks old in this picture)

Taco, my first foster, loved using her as a jungle gym

Dimtry found her to be the best nap spot in the house

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is so adorable! Love the one napping on the dog. Our cat Dippy loves dogs too, I think he actually thinks he is a dog.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adorable! What a sweet dog. How old are they now?
Goodness, I'll have to do math!

Taco was my first foster, he'll be around 2 1/2 now
Cicada just turned 1
Dimtry would be 5 or 6 months old now
Kiska, my dog, is somewhere between 10 and 13 years old, not really sure since she is a rescue.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
but since Jasio will only put up with kittens they're all I ever get. It's a hard knock life.
That must be so hard! ;-)

Your pup seems like a wonderful, awesome dog! Such a good helper, and she must play a really huge role in the kitten's socialization- they will all go off to homes already used to dogs! What is your doggy's name, not sure if you mentioned it and I just missed it...?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts