Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fostering three bottle babies for a rescue near me - they were found abandoned in a shed by a person who didn't know much about cats and is allergic to them. She did a great job taking care of them despite it, and was happy to hand them over to me. LOL! (I don't blame her a bit. When I got them they were at the feed-every-two-hours-or-so stage and just two weeks old. It was killer. Now they are nearly four weeks old and sleeping through the night and I'm beginning to wean them, offering solids when they are frustrated with the bottle)

Their names are Fiona, Nolan, and Morrigan - collectively known as the Peanut Gallery for their tendency to mouth off when I'm not getting food fast enough. ;)

Morrigan, also known as Batgirl/Batcat for her awesome bat-ears says hello.

Nolan also says hello...

As does beautiful Fiona...

U thinks I is cute?

U think I fierce, too?

I def'nitely fierce.

My cat, Chili, oversees the kittens

Emma is checked out by Nolan

Fiona says "tasty paw!"

Nolan checks out my foot

And INSISTS that what he was doing to it was cuddling. Cuddling with claws and teeth. But it was definitely cuddling.

A last one of Fiona..

That's all! Hope you guys enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Okay. You're fairly new here so maybe you don't know this, BUT- you're supposed to put a warning in the topic of your thread when a possibility exists that our heads may explode when viewing these pictures. "Cuteness Overload" usually does it.

OMG!!!!! These kittens are sooooooo cute! Your pictures are beautiful - they are definitely calendar-worthy.

Poor Allie and her kitten fever. I fear this thread may pose the biggest risk to her. 8O

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marie73 said:
Okay. You're fairly new here so maybe you don't know this, BUT- you're supposed to put a warning in the topic of your thread when a possibility exists that our heads may explode when viewing these pictures. "Cuteness Overload" usually does it.

OMG!!!!! These kittens are sooooooo cute! Your pictures are beautiful - they are definitely calendar-worthy.

Poor Allie and her kitten fever. I fear this thread may pose the biggest risk to her. 8O
Oh, I knew. I just figured "kitten pictures" would cover it. (Okay, really, I'm just evil. :twisted:)

Thank you for the compliments! I don't think they're quite calendar-worthy - LOL! At least not yet. I'm getting better at photography every day. Although some of these are getting printed out and framed with my new printer, and a couple will go with the kittens to their new homes, I think, if paper and ink isn't too expensive.

Who is Allie? And, more importantly, should I torture her with more pictures? :lol: Having them, and losing one (Fred R.I.P. - we love you) has more than cured me of kitten fever.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
You are doing a great job raising these little cuties, and your photography skills are awesome.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
What great pictures! That's an absolutely great idea to give pictures to the new owners. You know how much I would love seeing what Murphy looked like as a kitten?

Congrats on them . .. so, so cute.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
October said:
What great pictures! That's an absolutely great idea to give pictures to the new owners. You know how much I would love seeing what Murphy looked like as a kitten?

Congrats on them . .. so, so cute.
I know, that's kind of what inspired me. I wish I had more pictures of my babies' kittenhood, and I wish I knew what Tom looked like. Besides, who wouldn't want a picture of a kitten? :lol:

Dave_L said:
Did you submit Nolan to dailykitten.com ? :D
No - did you see any of my pictures there? If you do, PLEASE inform me because it was without my knowledge or consent. That's one of my big fears, that something I draw/photograph will get posted on a site like that and passed around for millions to see and copy and distribute... (I have a friend with this problem - her pictures started getting stolen, then she watermarked, then people made accounts pretending to be her using the watermarked pics.. but her photography skills are so much better then mine, lol, and she was popular on deviantart.). I'm going to have to start watermarking. Although I can console myself by knowing that there are wayy better photographs out there that thieves can steal from. :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
marie73 said:

BABIES
BABIES
BABIES
BABIES

OMG!!! BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

Ok, deep breathes. In. Out. In. Out

Nope not working ....

BABIES!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I think Dave L. was suggesting that you submit some of these pictures. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
melysion said:
marie73 said:

BABIES
BABIES
BABIES
BABIES

OMG!!! BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

Ok, deep breathes. In. Out. In. Out

Nope not working ....

BABIES!
LMAO! Well, I guess that answers my question! *puts kitten in your hands*

marie73 said:
I think Dave L. was suggesting that you submit some of these pictures. :D
Yeah, I re-read and checked daily kitten frantically.. lol. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you or soemthing, Dave! I just freaked out that someone might have stolen one.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
the babies are gorgeous as are your pictures.

But, and I only say this because I care - I feel you have far too much on your plate right now. Kittens are such a handful... they're really so much work. So I think it only fair that I take Chili off your hands for a while so you can tend to the babies :) She's STUNNING!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
See? That's all I'm saying. I'll take Nolan until you can get things under control. Like 2013. :D

We care!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OsnobunnieO said:
the babies are gorgeous as are your pictures.

But, and I only say this because I care - I feel you have far too much on your plate right now. Kittens are such a handful... they're really so much work. So I think it only fair that I take Chili off your hands for a while so you can tend to the babies :) She's STUNNING!
ROFLOL! I laughed so hard I woke Tom up. As long as you have no dogs, cats, or other living things in your house which are not prey and you're willing to be woken up at 2am for cuddles because she got scared of something in the night, and you feed her on demand.. sure! All yours! *puts her in a box right away* Oh, and if you don't mind having your ears chewed on.

marie73 said:
See? That's all I'm saying. I'll take Nolan until you can get things under control. Like 2013. :D

We care!
Oh yes, this is such a welcoming forum. I mean, in the first month I have like five offers to steal, ahem borrow my cats - it really makes me feel loved! :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts