1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, little black kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
OMG! They're so cute! I'm so glad you got these two, to foster!
I to, am very fond of black cats!
Sharon

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everyone-They are the sweetest pair! Settling in very well. Buster one of my dogs adores them and has taken to watching over them as his new job. Hes been licking them, sleeping with them, playing with them and watching over them. Supervised of course.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Everyone-They are the sweetest pair! Settling in very well. Buster one of my dogs adores them and has taken to watching over them as his new job. Hes been licking them, sleeping with them, playing with them and watching over them. Supervised of course.

aahhh, your cavalier is beautiful!! and the kittens are adorable too. I really want a cavalier! I had a cocker spaniel that was great with a kitten we had. the kitten would sleep on top of her back and the dog would just look at me like "really?" but I think she loved looking after her.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spirite-It is the sweetest thing! It may just be the angle and how their siting. Louise(on the left) is standing up while Thelma(on the right) is siting down. Thelma is a tad bit smaller though then her sister.

ellag-Thank you! They are wonderful dogs but have a lot of medical problems sadly. The kittens adore him.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
CAVALIER! :heart:heart:heart Every one I've met has been the sweetest dog EVER. Always a tail wagging and lots of kisses to give. Such sweet dogs!

Seriously though, those kitties are freaking adorable. I just love black cats!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MsPepper-Thank you!

Time Bandit-They are very sweet dogs! A lot of medical problems though sadly are associated with them and sadly my boy is no exception.

They are! They are doing very well no problems with eating, drinking or using the litter box either. Louise I am learning is quite the feisty little girl while Thelma is more calm and laid back.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry that Buster has some health issues. He's adorable, and it looks like he has an awful lot of patience with the kitties, who seem to think he's a big toy. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts