Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went an hour away to foster 2 sick kittens back to health. When I get there, they wasn't going to let me foster them! AND they weren't as bad as they said. One that I was going to foster died, but they had another one in the same situation being the last of its litter. So, this ones only defect is.. An eye ulcer(or going blind, not sure which) and a tad bit scared. Other than that? She's pretty plump, has fleas, and needs shots and dewormed. How is that anywhere near to be PTS?
The second was filthy, covered in litter, and skinny. Again, fleas, needs dewormed, and shots. All he needed was a bath and more food. Then they should have went back to the regular routine.

Anyway. I got them! They're in my bed room. Got some pics before the bath.. I have a habbit of bathing any new animal once it steps inside my door. So they got their nails trimmed.. Girly decided to give me scratch. Boy decided to just lay there and not care. So their clean, no claws, got food and water.. Now I just wait for fiance to get home to get them a litterbox of their own(so not to spread worms).

I decided to name them Peanut(you all KNOW i wanted a cat named peanut, now I got to name one that!) and Spirit. Here's a pic of each, will add more to Meet My Kitty ;) Once I plump them up, I'll try to get them back up for adoption there. If they are even meanier to the kittens, I'll try my local humane society.

Spirit(male):

Peanut(female):

·
Registered
676 Posts
Aonir: How wonderful of you to take care of such kittens :) Doesn't it just make you feel all warm inside to proved them with the home and care they need? :)

I'm the same way, nail trims and baths for the new fosters :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts