Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a horse stable to ride today and there was a kitten outside panting, trying stand under the horses to be in the shade so anyway I brought the kitty home and am wondering what breed , and the proper name for his coloring.. I believe he is a he anyway. I will be making a vet appointment for him on monday for soon as they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,583 Posts
The breed is DSH, domestic short hair (maybe medium). The coloring, I'm not so sure. A beautiful combination of colors, especially that stunning little face. The cat looks very healthy, you may want to check out lost cat ads and have the vet scan for a microchip. Someone may be missing this little kitty. In the meantime, the cat is certainly in good, caring hands.

Reactions: daliy20592

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The breed is DSH, domestic short hair (maybe medium). The coloring, I'm not so sure. A beautiful combination of colors, especially that stunning little face. The cat looks very healthy, you may want to check out lost cat ads and have the vet scan for a microchip. Someone may be missing this little kitty. In the meantime, the cat is certainly in good, caring hands.
Ok thank you , yes he is beautiful. He does look healthy minus his ears were dirty. I did talked to folks at the riding stable, he doesn’t have an owner. He is a baby of a barn cat. Im trying to come up with a fitting name, he is so loving and playful.

·
Super Moderator
26,583 Posts
Playful name: Rascal.

He's a barn cat found at a riding stable. Barney? Ryder? Or a western name. Duke, Whiskey, Gunner. You'll get to know his personality better in a few days and the right name will come to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Playful name: Rascal.

He's a barn cat found at a riding stable. Barney? Ryder? Or a western name. Duke, Whiskey, Gunner. You'll get to know his personality better in a few days and the right name will come to you.
That’s funny because I was holding him earlier and that’s exactly what I called him was you little rascal and I was thinking oh maybe that’s a good name I would definitely want it to fit his personality google just isn’t helping really despite how many names I have looked at I have a list but none that really scream out at me him but of course I am still getting to know him so. Thank you for the help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts