Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this beauty at my block a few days ago.
It was hiding behind an old pair of shorts and not moving much.
It was quite skinny and dirty as well. It didnt react much to food either

So we pack in it in box and brought it home and brought her to the vet the next day. Other than fur mites and a slight limp and being skinny, the vet felt it was ok.

Here is a look of it.
What breed of cat is she?

While in the box

At a corner

I just took these pics

Anyone knows what breed this is?

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
She's beautiful!!! Look at that face - and that fluffy tail!

·
Registered
206 Posts
She is gorgeous! I love long haired kitties...I love burying my face in their fluff and cuddling with them. I'm sure she will enjoy her new home!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Without pedigree papers she is just considered a run of the milly gorgeous long haired cat. With a few months of loving care and good food she is going to be a stunning girl.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Wow! :luv Just ... WOW! :luv :luv She is going to clean up and fill out into one of the most stunning and gorgeous cats I have probably ever seen. Her pics remind me of an Angora cat. Without registration certificates to document her lineage there really is no way to tell, but "Angora" popped into my head when I saw her and that TAIL!

·
Registered
29 Posts
just beautiful!! She looks like our national cat LOL that's Ankara or Angora as called in English but Angoras are usually white, some may come in different colors but I havent seen any cream colored Angora...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts