Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to get something out of the front hall closet and I picked up a sweatshirt that was on the floor...and about 7 little furry mice fell out of it. A couple were actually in the pocket. Since Holly is the only one who goes in that closet when I open it, she must have been putting her mousies in a nice warm sweatshirt nest.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah....it's like she has a bunch of new toys...all 3 of them have been chasing mousies around at the same time....which is not normal for them at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aw, that's really cute. Mine used to stash theirs underneath the spare bed at the very back where nobody could get to - I only found them when I had a major clearout. Still to find 4 mice - they've totally disappeared. :lol:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Awee, how cute. Somehow ours always know to hide under the couch for safety! :lol: Pesty is good at putting things in my slippers too!

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fran said:
Holly sounds like a real character....
That's one way to describe her! :lol: Other ways involve the words 'brat' and 'fresh' and .....

No, I fear the watch is lost until the day I move out of this house.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Arianwen hides under the couch, and reaches her mischievous little hands out to pull things under there with her. She has a stash of catnip toys, movie DVDs, some software CDs and DVDs, and some slippers. 8O

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Aw, how cute!

My fur mousies all hide under the stove or under the dryer. :) It's always a fun evening when I get the yardstick out to remove the mousies from under the dryer!

I've never found a "stash" of mousies, but I have found the occasional mousie tucked inside a shoe or inside my briefcase (a snack for me at work?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts