Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pic of my hubby and I the night before the ultrasound..

Most importantly, we found out everything looks great with baby. All the measurements looked good and we look to be having a healthy baby.

And....baby cooperated and let us know his gender...it's a BOY! The tech said she was 99% sure, since she never says 100%. We even have a picture of the boy bits and it is pretty obvious. :wink:

We are so blessed and happy. I halfway wanted a boy, halfway a girl, so either one was a blessing. But I am thankful that we KNOW, so now I can start buying blue. :)

A couple pics of our little boy:

I found out his feet are right on top of my bladder, it explains so much! :lol:

Our Christmas stockings this year...

And a picture of me with the little booties I got to go in his stocking. I love holding them and imagining the tiny feet that will fill them in a few months.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I cannot express what a beautiful picture I find this to be:
shlanon said:
And a picture of me with the little booties I got to go in his stocking. I love holding them and imagining the tiny feet that will fill them in a few months.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I agree with Jeanie, that last picture is so precious. If you have a baby book please put that in there.

I love looking at your ultrasound pictures. It is always amazing to me to see the little ones as they grow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts