Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha! Thanks! He's actually the first long haired kitty I've had that doesn't require brushing constantly. He never gets matted, ever. However, he'll get the occasional dingleberry stuck to his butt socks, I call them. hehe! I got just that part shaved one time and the vet suggested the lion cut so I did that the next time and have been hooked every since. Fozzy loves it too! :)

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
That's adorable!!

Cleo makes those sassy noises, too, sometimes.

He's so cute!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,372 Posts
With that cut it's a good thing he has abs and buns of steel :lol:

I think I'd have to sleep with one eye open if I had that done to Holly :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
That is the cutest haircut ever! I'm thinking of doing that for Orry because the humidity here in Tennessee is horrible at times. He is longhaired and I try to trim it in summer but I know he must be feeling heat.
Lucy:blackcat

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Did they have to sedate him for that? I had to have Rookie sedated the couple of times we had her shaved because of mats under her arms and other places, so it was never a picnic. I just remember loving the 4 months it gave me without having to worry about another mat.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, he gets sedated. I drop him off at 7:30am and pick him up at 5:00pm. He doesn't mind the occasional tummy rub but I imagine if you come at him with a razor, it wouldn't be pleasant, lol. The only reason why I get him shaved, besides the fact that it looks so darn cute, is because of the dingleberries. He's never had a mat problem, but mainly because he's really easy to comb. The shave doesn't even phase him...if he ever seems ashamed or seems to have issues with the cut, then I'll stop doing it. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.