Cat Forum banner

Fozzy's Fresh Lion Cut

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Heather102180 
#1 ·
Here's a link to Fozzy strutting his new lion cut today. (Ignore the squeaky floor noise.) :razz:

#4 ·
Haha! Thanks! He's actually the first long haired kitty I've had that doesn't require brushing constantly. He never gets matted, ever. However, he'll get the occasional dingleberry stuck to his butt socks, I call them. hehe! I got just that part shaved one time and the vet suggested the lion cut so I did that the next time and have been hooked every since. Fozzy loves it too! :)

#5 ·
That's adorable!!

Cleo makes those sassy noises, too, sometimes.

He's so cute!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
With that cut it's a good thing he has abs and buns of steel :lol:

I think I'd have to sleep with one eye open if I had that done to Holly :lol:

#13 ·
Yes, he gets sedated. I drop him off at 7:30am and pick him up at 5:00pm. He doesn't mind the occasional tummy rub but I imagine if you come at him with a razor, it wouldn't be pleasant, lol. The only reason why I get him shaved, besides the fact that it looks so darn cute, is because of the dingleberries. He's never had a mat problem, but mainly because he's really easy to comb. The shave doesn't even phase him...if he ever seems ashamed or seems to have issues with the cut, then I'll stop doing it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.