Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I had some spare time today and decided to play around on my mac and see if I could make a webpage for Franny and Addison. What I intended on doing was just placing a few pictures of them on the web and jazzing it up a little more than the boring picture storage sites. Well I decided to have a little fun with it instead. I also put some links onto the page for good causes. If you have anything to add or any links that would be fun or useful to add, please let me know. I'm not looking to make a full time job out of this, just want to have a little fun and maybe be able to help out our furry friends in the process.

Have a peek and tell me what you think. Sign the guest book too! :wink:

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected] ... dison.html

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Looks good! I like the layout. My husband and I are in the process of getting a webpage going. We haven't had a lot of time to work on it, but I have all ready decided they are quite a bit of work.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Yeah, it took a LONG time to do this one page. We'll see how well I keep it updated.

:lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Franny looks just like my Spaz!! Same brown patches on her tummy and everything! Well except the toes..but still...their tummies match! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've built quite a few proffessional sites and know like 20 different forms of coding if you would like help making your site neat and easy to browse message me im willing to help anyone ^^

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's so nice of you. I may just take you up on that.
It took me almost all day yesterday, so I'm taking a break for the next couple days. For those of us that are clueless when it comes to this stuff, it's draining! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts