Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know...Franny is 4 and Addison moved in with us about 3 1/2 weeks ago. After a pretty standard introductory period of hissing and growling, they've become pretty good friends and have harmless wrestling matches each evening and have even begun to sleep side by side.

However, you do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, touch Franny's spotted squirrel. Here's a little episode (pics are all shown in chronological order) from last nights quest for the squirrel.

Addison plays with her crazy donut toy, Franny lays next to her squirrel. Things are pretty calm!

Addison decides to take a look at the squirrel. Franny jumps up and says "I'm warning you!". (take notice of her raised paw, ready to swat at any moment).

Addison takes the warning and goes back to her crazy donut toy. Franny lays down again, seeming pretty sure of herself at this point...seems pretty relaxed and amused by the fact that this little kitten still thinks she's going to get the ball out from the middle of that donut!

Addison still playing with the donut...things seem smooth...

Here she is still playing with the donut, but preparing to go in for the kill...or just preparing to steal that squirrel toy.

She goes for it and Franny is ready and waiting!

Addison goes back to the donut. However, she just can't fight it...she must have that squirrel.

Okay, that's it...enough already, Franny says..."I told you once, I told you twice, but this time you're gonna get it." (swats her a few times and goes under the table to sit and stew)

Addison goes back to the donut toy, but calls over to Franny.."aw, come on, don't be mad. I won't do it again...I promise!"

Will she ever learn? No one touches that squirrel.
Geez!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
oh I see the x's too - I hope you can fix it because I want to see !!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can see them all, and it is SO cute!!!
I can't believe how much Franny obviously loves the spotted squirrel....too funny!!!!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anytime!
I really hope she figures it out soon...she can play with anything she wants, just don't touch the squirrel. Is that so bad?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
That is just too cute, I love the 3rd picture though. Addison hopping on that toy (which I have the same exact one too) and Franny's huge belly (looks huge, but doesn't mean it is right?) :lol:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking she looked huge in these pictures too. But she's not even 10 lbs. Funny, huh?

Her belly really does look big. Shh! I didn't say that. :wink:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Don't touch the squirrel

What a funny story :lol:
No-one gets between Franny and the squirrel.. I hope Addison learns soon!

seashell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts