Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I posted so many Addison pics lately, it seemed a little unfair to Franny...so I promised her that I put some pictures of her up for everyone to see. :wink:

This is Franny with her spotted squirrel. It's her favorite toy, with exception of the kitten..hee, hee.

Another with the squirrel...

Just being silly!

Smiling for the camera! What a ham!

Okay, she feels better now :!:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
GREAT pics!!! She really is smiling in that last pic, awwwww! Beautiful kitty, definitely related to my Kayla. Not in the same state, but maybe a distant cousin? :wink:

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's amazing how many brown patch tabbies there are! Here's my Spaz...she has almost the exact same tummy as Franny :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
They're the best! I remember when I found out she wasn't just a plain ol' tabby cat...I hadn't really even noticed the brown patches on her and the vet told me what she was. :)

It's a great feeling knowing that when someone asks "what kind of cat do you have?" you can answer with "brown patch tabby!" instead of not really knowing what to answer!

Does Franny seem to have an extra soft tummy that's just perfect for kissing, too?

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Her tummy is extra soft. She lets me touch it for a little while and gives me a swift kick with her hind legs when she's done! hee, hee.

·
Registered
88 Posts
lol Spaz does that too. She lets me kiss it to my heart's content..but petting her tummy ends up with her kicking me away. :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What a cute kitty - I love the name too - with an attitude! :lol:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love Frannie!! What a great little model she is.

Anyone who reads my posts know that I am totally annoying when it comes to kitty breeds and patterns. So as not to spoil my snotty reputation, I just have to say that a "patched tabby" means that it has tortie coloring as well as the tabby pattern. Frannie and Ollie are definitely not patched tabbies -- they are tabbies. But it looks like Spaz is a patched one -- from that pic it looks like she has stripes all over, but some of her stripes are on a grey-ish background, and some are on a reddish one. :)

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey thanks!
Any idea what my little Addison might be called then? I've been struggling with it. If she was different colors I think she'd be a calico, but she's mostly white with tabby markings in blue and cream. There are pictures of her all over this forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts