Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took pictures of my kitten Fred this weekend - he turned 14 wks! He is such a rascal, but also a total lover! He will sleep on my chest purring all night long. Such a good kitten.

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Cute pictures!!!! Those belong on a calendar!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! I pretty much think he is the prettiest kitten ever. Fred loves getting his picture taken so I'm sure there will be more in the near future!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Few More Pics

I took Fred to the vet today for a checkup but as you can see he has already recovered from the "trauma". I love how he smiles in his sleep!

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Oh no. I don't even know how to break this to you.

I realized in looking at all of his pictures, he is part "beach cat."

Unfortunately, cats with this genetic abnormality must be raised in San Diego.

Your only recourse is to send him to me. For Fred's sake, send him asap.

Today.

Why are you sitting there reading this????

Send him now!!!

:grin:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Marie -LOL. Thankfully I had heard of this genetic possiblitiy and decided to raise him at the Jersey Shore just to air on the side of caution. :wink

Besides, your beautiful princesses may not appreciate such a demanding new addition.

On a serious note hopefully Hurricane Irene will move out to sea and cut us a break. Fred is too fabulous to have to deal with any hurricane stress.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aww I love Fred <3 You really take some very nice pictures, especially that one of his mouth. Soooo detailed. You must have a nice camera!

And Marie, you had me genuinely concerned about little Fred for a minute there, you sneaky little trickster.... :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone! He pretty much thinks he is a stud - I'll let him enjoy that sensation for the next month before his special "spa day" (ahem, neuter) at the vet Oct. 2nd :)

Tanyuh - I have a Nikon D90 which I love, but I also bought a macro lens for closeups which is absolutely amazing. I do closeup work of flowers and things, but it also takes really nice portraits.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts