Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*squeee*

I emailed By Nature last week to ask a few questions about their Turkey/Turkey liver cat food. Customer service rep answered my questions and I praised his foods

The same who emailed me back was ever so nice and I noticed that his email signature specified he was a rep for By Nature cat food and World's Best Cat litter. I emailed him telling him I didn't realize the same company owned both and praised the litter to the heavens. He asked for my address to send coupons. Woot! Love coupons!

Today I received 5 coupons for a free 7 or 8 lb bag of Worlds Best cat litter and 5 buy one get one free coupons for the By Nature canned cat food.

:kittyturn:smiles

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thats great!!!

Pimp MowMow, take photos of him loving his food and playing with the bag of litter then send them to the company lolol

I did that with Bentley when he was a pup and the coupons came rushing in lolol He even made Wellness'es pet of the month in which I got a bunch of free wellness coupons and treats in a cute basket and a t shirt for me :p

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The company that makes both are in Iowa. I emailed to ask a question and the customer service guy and I emailed back and forth a bit...then I got coupons.

It didn't have anything to do with living where I do. :)

'Nother bonus...this happened the day I got my 50.00 bonus for opening an ING Electric Orange bank account. :) Soooo extra 50.00 bucks... I see a lush product or two headed this way soon.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The reason I like it so much is it feels good.
It has nothing to do with it making you look like a super model. The stuff is soothing, makes your skin super soft and doesn't burn. since I am ultra sensitive that is a huge plus for me.

I like how it feels and that is beautiful in itself :love2

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I had heard of it but had never gone past the emotibombs. She started my addiction to the other products. If everyone becomes an addict then it is normal.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anything flowery but not sickly sweet. I was looking @ the Jasmine Emotibombs for SO's next visit.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Oooooh, those are so good. They smell good but aren't too intense. I actually like the peppermint ones the best but Eric always seems to linger in the bathroom after I use the Jasmine ones.

I like the more earthy smells, pine, patchouli, sandalwood, etc. They certainly cater to that need I have. :)

By the way, it is cool you get free cat litter (trying to stay on topic)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Anything flowery but not sickly sweet. I was looking @ the Jasmine Emotibombs for SO's next visit.
Those are ok ~ but get the small bottle of Flying Fox instead :p
LUSH -- Bath & Shower Products: Flying Fox Shower Gel (body wash, body cleanser, body shampoo)

Get the 3 oz bottle. Its big enough to get at least 4 washes if not 5 or 6 if your stingy.

This is an EXTREMELY romantic scent :love2
It supposed to calm nerves ~ my boys call it Jesus in a bottle :?

You get more bang for your buck with it.

Also another extremely romantic one that has wonderful light scent is
LUSH -- Personal Care Products: Silky Underwear Dusting Powder (vegan, natural, aluminum-free, minimal packaging)
Nothing says romance like this super silky powder!
Its my hubby's mating call lololol

·
Registered
83 Posts
praline;787237 Also another extremely romantic one that has wonderful light scent is [URL="http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/dusting-powders/silky-underwear-dusting-powder" said:
LUSH -- Personal Care Products: Silky Underwear Dusting Powder (vegan, natural, aluminum-free, minimal packaging)[/URL]
Nothing says romance like this super silky powder!
Its my hubby's mating call lololol
The name of this dusting powder totally threw me for a loop. I was like "Dusting powder that goes in your underwear?! What?!"

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
In my country we have coupons too. They go: buy 1 million units, get 10% off on the 1 millionth and 1 unit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts