Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! :) I apologize ahead of time to the mods if this isn't allowed and/or is in the wrong section.

I just bought my kitties a new cat tree for the living room. I thought it'd be awesome if someone from Catforum would want my old one. I don't want any money for it, just want to see it be happily used by kitties. :mrgreen:

The only downfall is you'd have to be within driving distance of the Dayton, Ohio area. I live in a suburb about 20 minutes away. I do not have a truck to transport it, so the only way I could meet is if I deassembled it.

It is the Go Pet Club cat tree. It's black and is about 2-3 years old. It's still in great shape, although a little wobbly (but could probably be easily tightened, I just never bothered since it isn't a big deal).

Also... please excuse the photos. The cat tree needs vacuumed, has random blankets on it and a cat bed shoved in the bottom... what can I say, this is real life :lol:

Also, this is a smoke-free house.

·
Registered
6 Posts
free cat tree

Congratulations, DIBS! If I lived anywhere near I would race you for it, but, alas, I live in Missouri. Just wanted to say that offering if for free to someone was a wonderful gesture: it is gorgeous. Your cat(s) will love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts