Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Target, if you buy a case of Fancy Feast (yeah, yeah, but you know it's all the Diva will eat), you get a free little dish. My kitties LOVE these! They eat so much better and easier out of them and it's the perfect size for their portions, too.

I was trying to find a picture on line and, incredibly, I found one for sale on eBay - "rare Fancy Feast dish" - geesh.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
most cool, I must check this out. Is it available at the stores or only online?

I'll probably use it for a candy dish, cuz my 4 have their special matching bowls, unless of course I buy 4 cases. :mrgreen:

I got a free deck of playing cards from them a few years ago, with cats on them instead of the usual jack, queen etc.

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Target today, so I guess it depends on your store's supply. They're not crystal or glass, they're just plastic, but a little heavier than you would think. I was surprised they still had them. I bought two cases last time and the big girls have been using them, but the twins really liked them, so now they all have the same dishes. :D

And yes, Allie, they look like they were made for Cinderella. They match her glass slippers. :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Went to Wal Mart last night and bought a case. The dish is really pretty!

(OK... gotta save up more for the dishes now)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts