Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might sound weird but I was wondering if anyone else does this...After I give Stix a bath, I wait until he is totally dry and all fluffy, and then I keep picking him up to smell him. He just smells so fresh and cute! I tell him he smells like a field of flowers. Then my boyfriend chimes in "yeah, he smells like a summer's eve." haha. :D

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
It weird because my boyfriend is always picking Cleo up and smelling her. He's like, "She smells good, like Cedar shavings." She just smells like a cat to me. He must have a more sensitive nose!

·
Registered
917 Posts
my boyfriend loves 'cat smell' too! he is always smelling kitty, and telling me to smell him. although he does smell pretty good most of the time.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ok, this must be some kind of weird guy thing...cause my boyfriend is always picking up Maleke and saying to me "he smells good!!!!". WEIRD! :shock:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i'm someone's boyfriend and I like the smell as long as it isn't too close to the caboose if you know what i mean. :wink:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
sorry, no capitals this time, 2-15 lb cats in my lap. do you guys have more than one cat that smells good? or you, padunk, do both of your cats smell good? my boyfriend only ever tells me that cleo smells good, not the other two - it seems weird, because they all smell the same to me!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Maleke said:
Ok, this must be some kind of weird guy thing...cause my boyfriend is always picking up Maleke and saying to me "he smells good!!!!". WEIRD! :shock:
i agree! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love the smell of my kitty..... that's one of the things that I do when I get home from work to de-stress.....sit there and cuddle with Casey, and snuggle my nose into his fur....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts