Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
I dunno about 9 Lives, but you can get the 13oz Friskies at Petsmart. They're something like $1.25.

There's going to be ten thousand people in this thread shortly to tell you why you shouldn't buy that food.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Let's give a this person some credit for feeding wet food please!

Right now my Caroline is only eating a few select brands of food and Friskies is one of the them. She has past liver issues, so if Friskies is keeping her alive, so be it.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I never see 9 Lives around here any longer and is/was it sold in larger cans?

As for Friskies, 13 oz is sold in most grocery stores around here, and if not they at least have the smaller tins (Safeway, Save on Foods, IGA, Super Store, Costco - only small tins, Zellers - can't recall what sizes, Shoppers Drug Mart - only small I think...). On sale it's around 85 cents plus tax, not on sale maybe 1.20. It's really going to depend on your area for stores and pricing structure. Shop around. It's also in pet stores but I've found it's more expensive there.

74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! And I know its not the best but I have 4 cats and a dog while I live off student loans going back to school and staying at home with my 2 year old... Everyone else can afford 100+ dollars a month on cat food alone but my limit is like 30 and wet is better than dry right? Im trying to prevent further veterinary problems by feeding wet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i use friskies for bella.i havent seen the large cans of cat food in years around here. and by the way what is wrong with friskies.?thats the only thing bella will eat exept for a helping of weow mix in the morning

1 - 11 of 11 Posts