Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There you go I accidentally set my album on private where i'm hosting these so it didnt work. If you would like to see more pics of Fudge i've got some of hime lying around.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Now I see them....they both have cat-i-tude for sure! Fudge looks like he has a snarl to let loose, and Misty looks like she's about to attack a moving bug in the grass. It makes me feel a little guilty about my boys being indoor only, but if you saw this area you would probably do the same. I would love to get some nice outdoor shots. Perhaps I'll harness Max up and take him out for a shoot. He'll hate it though...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Fudge looks like an outdoor type, I'm surprised he prefers the indoors. After reading about how Fudge picks on Misty, I believe it! He looks somewhat aggressive. It's a shame he does that but cats are very independent by nature....they don't seem to need anyone.

I like him.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I agree!.... Fudge has a kinda of mischievious look on his face.... And Misty just looks like such a sweetie. Isn't it funny how cats have so many expressions... that somehow speaks for their personality...more so then dogs... I feel. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should see some of my other pics of Fudge with him rolling on the floor in our living room. He does like outdoors in summer but even then he will curl up on one of the beds and go to sleep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts