Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many things you guys have talked about with your kitties, like their fascination with boxes, weren't true of Rookie but are of Murphy. I bought a small vacuum cleaner this weekend and look at the fun with the box:

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol

check this out...

he loves this box... lots of little holes to chase fingers or toys...

Its been sitting there since we got him. He loves it! lol My niece decided to colour it in for him...

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That box is a work of art! The little holes are a great idea. I made one big one, but maybe I should do some small ones too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah... he loves that box!

the hole in the first pic he is sticking his head out of, he cant fit thru it, he trys... but it doesnt work... first time he did that i wasnt expecting it and got a scratch lol.

The little holes are just for paws wondering whats going on... or trying to get toy/fingers... If you look at the second picture, you can see on the long side of the box, the square hole with the letterbox hole under it, He loves that too, the paw goes in and can be swished around back and forth quickly.

I usually tempt him with a toy from the outside, and dangle it in the box, or just outside a hole... Occasionally he will figure it out and then go for my arm lol.

There are 3 'doors' for him to get inside, one on each long side, square/triangle and a door square on one short side. On the other short side there is a little hole at the bottom for a paw... But recently he has discovered that it is more fun to just dart full speed with his head low into the box and it will lift up in the air and he is under it...
Last night my wife and I were watching a movie, and all of a sudden he started playin with the box, darting in and out of it, then he stayed inside it and decided to 'covertly' move across the room and into the kitchen...strange kitty...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts