Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this snap last night of my little man sound asleep on my lap, and couldn't help but giggle! There's an awkward sleeping position if I've ever seen one!! He seemed quite content. Do any of you have similar snaps? I'd love to see some :D

ImageUploadedByPG Free1381696240.695165.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
832 Posts

Miss Effie doing what Miss Effie does best!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow those are both great!! :D

How they can be comfortable hanging off things like that I will never understand, lol!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
and then there is hangin' out the other end!

·
Registered
832 Posts
OMG I love it Zuma!!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
This is our old boy Horse squished into a Barbie tent - he's playing over the rainbow bridge now 8(

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
This isn't that unusual of sleeping position for most cats, but I'd never seen it on Penny before, with her hind legs so far apart...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh goodness, some of these are hysterical! Laughing very hard at Miss Effie, pkbshrew!

I don't have pictures and I'm not sure I ever will since the house I live in now doesn't have any steps, but my Persian, Kosmo, used to sleep on the steps with her back end on one and her paws holding her up on the one below. It was the strangest thing in the world!

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
Charlee

synchronized sleepers

when they were little, Cali always had to be touching Charlee to go to sleep

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
one day, this past summer, it was boiling hot. Sadie found it difficult to get from one side of the garden to the other without stopping for a nap.

Belle wasn't doing much better...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Oh I'm in cuteness overload right now!!!! These pics are great - wish I could capture some great photos of Lucky but this is the best I could do this weekend. Guess my husband is going to have to get bigger shoes as Lucky is spilling over the box!!! lol

Lucky in shoebox.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Great thread! I'm loving these pictures! :lol:

^ Most bizarre sleeping position I've ever seen.

^ I imagine he looked up thinking "what, can't I get some shuteye?"

^ Yes, her tummy is a rat's nest.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow!! I've just checked in and there's so many new ones.

Lol all of these are great!! Having a few giggles at them all.

I should also mention, do any of you use twitter and follow '@MYSADCAT'? It's run by Tom Cox - an author of a few cat-related books (which I love). It's hilariously funny - and I've just won a competition and won a signed copy of his newest book! Definitely worth a follow for some cat funnies!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 34 Posts