Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at work last night, and the phone rang. We have caller ID at work so I knew it was from my house. I answered the phone and all I could hear was this funny noise, then my husband came on and said did you hear that...??? I was like what are you trying to do, what am I listening to?

He called to tell me that Lilly was purring, and he put the phone to her tummy so I could hear it. I was at work!!!! What a goof.... Although I thought it was very sweet that he was so proud of himself that Lilly was on his lap and purring.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
That's so cute!

Justin will occasionally call me at work to tell me that Sabby stole his wallet and bought a video game.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Annissa-

For some reason, reading that post of yours just cracked me up :lol:
It has been a yucky day at work I guess, and I was reading and looking at that pic of Sabby in your sig, and it literally cracked me up. I was laughing out loud, all alone in the office.

What a sense of humor you have there.

Thanks, I needed that!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I can just see Sabby in front of the TV playing his favorite video game... :roll: At least Justin knows how to keep from getting into trouble :wink:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Reminds me of my dad. He was so proud when Crathes got in his lap the first time that he nicknamed him Babykitty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts