Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"This is the time of year when all of the networks announce their new fall programming. CBS has a tremendous reality show, and it's a combination of The Bachelor and also Survivor. It's called Who Wants to Marry Robert Blake." (David Letterman) :lol:

Speaking of reality shows, anyone watching Brat Camp? I'm thoroughly hooked on it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah, I've seen it before, but I always miss it :? I like it, do you know when it's on again? I thought there was like this new one where their left all alone? Or did they already show that one? I wanna see it :)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alicia said:
Yeah, I've seen it before, but I always miss it :? I like it, do you know when it's on again? I thought there was like this new one where their left all alone? Or did they already show that one? I wanna see it :)
Oh, too bad you missed that one. It was really, really good. It was shown last wednesday. It comes on at 8pm midwestern standard time or 7pm EST on ABC.

They were left totally alone for 3 days. Frank, (he's 16) with the anger issues did the best. He likes being alone so he loved the experience.

Shawn, the kid with the hair in his eyes who's pre delinquent, did the best as far as how the experience changed his thinking processes. He's already stated that he intends to dump his bad friends & hang out with another type crowd as soon as he gets home.

I felt really sorry for Derek (the one who's 13 yrs. & is ADHD). They showed him the first night rolling around in his sleeping bag & crying out, "mommy, mommy, mommy" Can you imagine the embarassment & hazing he's going to get from his firends & classmates this fall? Poor kid is between a rock & a hard place because he refuses to take his meds for his condition because they affect his growth progress & he's already small for his age.

I also like the girl with the braces (Lauren?). She seems to be embracing the whole experience as something for her ultimate betterment.

The one I don't like & who I don't think will have any lasting results is Jada, the pathological liar. All she does is whine & cry and write letters to her parents telling them she is dying & that they're torturing her. Then they procede to film her talking to the camera & laughing and smiling all the while, saying how easy it was to manipulate her parents. No, I don't think you can "cure" a pathological liar. They have too much "fun" getting people to believe them. It's a sickness.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
We've been watching Brat Camp...although I didn't catch the last one.
Also my husband I love Iron Chef...it's so fun to watch, especially the way they translate! We laugh so hard every time when the guy bites into the bellpepper in the intro.
Right now we can't get the food network though. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts