Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I don't actually know how to put the clip here, but youtube has a funny video called "10 Steps For A Perfect Poop" featuring Pax the cat...Funny. If someone watches it and could put the link here, it would be convenient for others who want to watch, sorry I don't know how :/

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
all you do is copy and paste the url (the address at the top of your browser when you're on that page)

I don't know if this will stay up though because it depends on what's on the page. it only had one comment and no one was swearing but there are links to other videos on there.

sometimes I think it's better to describe the title and then someone can look if they want.

I have never seen a cat look at the ceiling, lift its paw and crow though lol. that was funny. all of my cats put their feet right in front of them and assume the weird cat position. plus they stare out into nothing and sometimes their eyes bug a little.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
That was too cute! I love the little purr and the lifted paw! Such a dainty pooper!! and what a good girl to cover it SO well.......ZIPPER COME WATCH THIS!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts