Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a treasure this little stray kitty is turning out to be! He is such a sweet boy. We are keeping him in our study for now so no cooties will pass back and forth. When I bring him his breakfast or dinner he has to come up in my lap and greet me for a little bit before he goes to eat. His fir was a little ratty looking when he first came home but with just a few days of good food it's already improving. The vet said he is only about eight months old. He will probably be a big cat, his paws are huge! He has a sweet soft little meow and talks every time you look at him. If you are in the room with him he has to be touching you. Most of his fur is long and straight, but the fur on his rear end is curly! He is such a love-baby! This cat may cause problems in the family, though. My youngest son is getting married next year and is talking about taking Gabe with him!!! GRRRR!!!:evil: We will just see about that!!!

And hubby is taking the credit for allowing him to come home with us. That's ok, at least he is here!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
He sounds adorable! He's so cute, love his fluffy tail.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Every cat should have it so good, that they have family members competing to see who can keep him!

He's just gorgeous. Your description of him being huge sounds just like Murphy.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Murphy was just under 2 when we got him. I wouldn't say his feet are especially huge, but he's just a big cat overall at about 17 pounds and a very tall and long frame. He's really more like a medium-sized dog. :)

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
These orange boys are really special aren't they? They all seem to have these great personalities...

Congrats on Gabe, he looks like a real sweetie...

:) Fran

·
Registered
305 Posts
aw he sounds wonderful. To funny that you and your son are wanting him. In my family it was more You move YOU take them with YOU. sounds like an awsome match. good luck and enjoy your new kitty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts