Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweetie Gatito is doing much better after the depression he suffered for the loss of his buddy my baby girls Sun. He sleeps like an angel.

He's still not best friends with Chiquis, my other boy, maybe they'll never be. It seems like Gatito tries to groom him and cuddle, but Chiquis hates it! Maybe when he gets older...

Chiquis: Yeah I just wanna use you as a pillow Gatito: -But I want to lick you!

Gatito sleeping. His paws are so hairy :catsm

An old one with my baby Sun, she was just 6 months old when she died on November 27. We all miss her so much.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Very interesting. This is Midnight, the wild cat, history unknown, doing the same thing in the garage, where he lives when he is not roaming the woods.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I'm glad to hear Gatito is doing better...he's adorable, as is Chiquis. It also looks like Gatito and Chiquis at least have the potential to be friends!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! I hope they become friends too...Chiquis is still in the "play all day" stage, maybe that's the reason they don't cuddle and groom each other.

Chiquis is a wild cat. Sometimes I feel I have a little piece of the African savanna in my house. I love him.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think if they weren't going to be friends, they certainly wouldn't be sleeping so close to each other.

I love it when they sleep with their paws on the faces!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts