Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the dumbest question ever... and sorry about it. But it seems under my details im a 'Tom cat'? When i joined i didnt get a gender question... so does anybody happen to know how i change my gender on here??? It isnt under my details, ive tried everything. Im so confused >_<

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
ROFL!! :D BrittyBear it has to do with posts that you have created or answered! As your posts add up, the title will change! So......you're at the "Tom Cat" stage now! When you first start, you're a "Kitten"!
Sorry to laugh, but your post asking about this...Is the Cutest I've seen in a while!! ;):p
BTW, Congratulations!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhhh!! No wonder why i didnt remember a gender question. Okay thank you! :D greatly appreciated. My mom and aunt have been laughing at me trying to find the gender option. Cracking jokes about how our insurance wont cover a procedure to change my gender. They were no help lolz. Thank you xD then i guess i just need to work on a avatar xD got that figured out

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
BrittyBear I also love your Avatar! Very Nice!

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
You guys!!! Spoilers! We could have had so much fun with BB about this!!!

When I first joined and it said "Kitten," I PM'd a mod to let them know that Cinderella was almost 4 years old.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Marie73,
With your "pseudo-seizures" that Cinderella had while actually "chattering" to PM-ing mods about Cinderella's true age when you were just a kitten, I'm surprised they let you become a "Super-Mod" lol. :mrgreen:
But I'm truly happy you became a super moderator, you've got such a great sense of humor! Love that! :thumb Thank you so much for making this a fun place for us! :):):)

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Tabb, no one was more surprised than me when they asked!! :shock:

:grin:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Yup, it's pretty obvious why they chose Marie to become a super-mod, because...well she is!! LOL. BB, you might just be next, you know? Wouldn't be suprised at all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.