Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see...this forum is also famous in "the old Europe".... Hi from Berlin, Germany!

My name is Kathrin , 30 years old and feeder of Hubba and Püsel (which does not mean anything...I just invented these names :D ) two loevely British Shorthair, blue boys aged 11 months.....

I am always joining the equvilant German forum and I think it could be very interesting to join you on the other side of the world.....

I am looking forward to many contacts!!!!

Kathrin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Kathrin,

I'm very happy to see someone else from Germany here.
I found this forum a few weeks ago and I enjoy it.
I come from Aachen, it's at the borderline to Belgium and Netherlands about 70km from Cologne. And I will be coming to Berlin in two weeks. :)

Nice to have you here, welcome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guten Tag Katherin I am in England, welcome to the forum I am still a newbie myself everyone is very friendly :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi and thanx to everybody!!!

I would love to post some pictures, but I have not the slightest idea how :oops: (I am blonde...Write slowly...)

I live in Berlin, the capital of Germany, but I just moved here due to job reasons. I ws born and lived most of my life in Hamburg, the most beautifil city!

I am working for feature film production and I am travelling all over the world...Better: I ws travelling...Since I have my babies Hubba and Püsel, the two beautiful british shorthair I rather stay at home!

Greetings to all over the world! Esp. to the England, USA and -of course- Deutschland (wie lustig!)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to Cat Forum! I'm from Wellington,New Zealand :)

I'd love to see pics of your babies, when you work out how to post them and don't worry I'm blonde as well. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts