Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a lot of snow last night and this morning and we took Ava out to play in it. She's changing so much every day it seems. Here are pictures from today. It's been 4 weeks, now. I can't believe someone left this precious pup on a highway.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
We've been talking about getting a dog in the near future. (As soon as we're out of this apartment and into a house...) A rottie mix just like Ava is one of the types of dogs we'd like.

They're so cute, and so sweet. :)

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Sabre looks like a wolf when he's covered in snow! He's an Akita, right?

AddFran, you know I am in love with sweet littlke Ava. She looks like she had great fun. I'm going to start a new thread for snow pictures.... :wink:

Ems x

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, they looked like they had a great time. Two is better than one I guess.....how long you think it will take to convince the bf of that one?

Em - I saw your snow pics too, they are great! Good idea for everyone to post some snow pics!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Cute! Rotties are awesome dogs, and this is from someone who isn't a dog person. :wink:
People can be so horrible, how can you abandon a pet like that? :(

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
AddFran said:
Good idea for everyone to post some snow pics!
Hehe if only it would snow down here in Texas! It's only 50 degrees right now with the sun out :lol:

Ava is such a doll and she's so cute with just her nose covered in snow. Like she has been digging with her nose somewhere

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a little cutie pie Ava is!
Julie - Could you redirect me to where the thread on how she came into your life is?
She looks like trouble in some pictures and just an angel in others - she is very beautiful nonetheless with warm, expressive eyes !
Give her a big hug from me :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Thank you, Julie - I am happy to be back also.
What a heartbreaking story - thank goodness there is a happy ending to it!
What an angel you are !
Oh, she looks so happy - it is going to make cry looking at the pictures at the shelter and then in your home.
By the way, how is Addison doing?

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Addison is doing much better. I started to notice a pattern between her lip swelling and leg lesions and they always seemed to come when she went into heat. I suspected it was hormone related but couldn't be sure.
She was spayed 2 weeks ago and everything has disappeared and she has no signs of it coming back or flaring up again. I know 2 weeks doesn't seem long, but by the time one bout cleared up, the other was right behind it. So, I think it MAY have been hormone related as weird as that sounds.

Thanks for asking about her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts