Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EEEEEEEEEE! I am so EXCITED! Yet nervous! This will be my first tattoo so I am not to sure what to expect.
My father has two sleeves (japanese theme) and two on his leg. We are going in togther. I will be getting a jungle flower on the underside of my wrist and he will be getting the SUN record lable (the one Johnny Cash was on) on the underside of his wrist as well.
I guess you could say he was my inspiration.
Anyone else here have a tattoo? 8)

·
Registered
917 Posts
yep, i've got a tattoo. been saving up for more too, i have plans to sleeve both my arms. at the very least i want to get one sleeve. takes a lot of time and money though. pm me if you want a pic of it, i'd love to see pics of yours or your father's. careful though- i've heard the underside of the wrist can spurt. :twisted:

make sure you eat a big meal!!

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I don't have one but I've always wanted to get one on my lower back. Just got to pick the right design, and hopefully my parents don't see it, I think they would kill me. Good luck with your tattoo! :lol:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I would love a little one on my ankle, although I have heard they really hurt over the bone.
Let us know how it goes! :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lori said:
I would love a little one on my ankle, although I have heard they really hurt over the bone.
Let us know how it goes! :)
I have one just above my ankle bone. Its sort of lower leg really. It was my first, and im not going to lie...it was a little painful. It was bearable. It was like a stinging sensation. I kept on trying to pull my leg away :lol: . It is a blue rose. The one on my shoulder blade was a little painful too. All my others were fine (back, arm, wrist)

Good luck for monday, i think they look nice under the wrist... :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i have two, one on my right shoulder blade and one on my lower back. neither really hurt! just felt like somebody was writing on me with a sharp pencil. i got them a long time ago though, and i don't like them anymore...hoping to get em covered up with something more "everlasting" than before :lol:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Getting a Tattoo Monday

I think they look great - on other people. I'm too much of a scaredy cat to even have pierced ears :eek:
A work colleague has just had to go and support her friend who was having one covered up. She'd had her b/f's name tattoed on her bum. Needless to say, they split up and now she's had to have it covered with a big horse. It all sounds quite ghastly to me :shock:
Anyway, good luck with yours - it sounds much nicer than the b/f -on-the-bum idea :!:

seashell

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have one. It's on my lower back/hip on the right side. I waited three years after deciding what I wanted before actually getting it. It's the Japanese symbol for strength, shaded in orange and brown.

The outline hurt; the coloring was just annoying - like someone scratching you softly with a push pin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts