Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been about a week or so since I brought Feathertail home. Baby did not like her at first.

Now it seems that he will tolerate her. She nuzzles on things and acts cute before walks up to him and trying to nuzzle him. He might let her a little bit, but then walks off. So in time, I know they'll be just fine.

On a good note, Baby has taken to his canned food very well. Their feeding schedule is going good too. I went out and bought liver and kidney and almost cried while cutting it all up. It was soooo disgusting, but anything for my kitties.

Feathertail has stopped meowing all the time, now it's just when she's hungry. She found out that the bed was for sleeping on, not peeing on.
And slept at our feet half the night, Baby slept up by my head, I guess he wasn't willing to share me just yet.

I'm trying to get Feathertail used to being held, she doesn't seem to keen on being in high places, but over time I'm sure she'll be ok. I did clip her nails last night, well just on one paw, she didn't want me doing the other, I guess she doesn't like her paws being touched much. But I felt the difference and it was alright.

She realized that the toilet handle moves, and that it needed to be watched, and tried playing with it the other night. I'm afriad we're going to here the toilet flush randomly one night. Lol!

I made Fathertail a box house, and she loves it. It has 3 sections. My boyfriend brings boxes home all the time, so I decided to put it together, since she loves boxes! Victory! She loves sleeping in each section!

Well thats an update I guess! :kittyturn

·
Registered
79 Posts
She realized that the toilet handle moves, and that it needed to be watched, and tried playing with it the other night. I'm afriad we're going to here the toilet flush randomly one night. Lol!
You could teach her to use the toilet to go to the bathroom and then she can flush when she's done! =)

Glad things are working out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts