Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh the joys ... first off we are dealing with Spike here .... apart from being keen on swimming pools and sundry other un cat like things .. I cannot keep her confined .. she lies outside with my lonely duck all day .. she chases the dogs and enjoys the sun ..off course if its raining or chilly weather she is inside at the heater ...

I digress ... the morning of the spay .. I lock her and ginger up ... no brekkies.... they aint happy .. and howl bitterly ... and escape quickly .. so we cable strap windows ... and ignore the howling.

Time comes to cart these two off to the vet .. and Spike is gone ... no Spike .... ok .. we will take Ginger .. later on that day I hear Spike ... she has a collar with a bell ... I can hear her tinkling but no cat .... after a while My hubby decides he had better unpack our top cupboard ... and their sits Spike .... so now she is booked for Wednesday . :roll:

Little Ginger isnt doing to well tho .. she seems to be battling to come right after her spay ? She is a skinny little thing .. but ultra high energy kitty .

I have bought her special food .. and she is eating fine .. just a bit miserable .. she is on antibiotics and my special "cat fix" routine ....

Her wound looks good .. pink and clean .. so im not too sure whats going on.

Ill give her a few more days and see how she does. ... any ideas would be welcome tho ?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Spike, you mischievous little rascal! You should go comfort your little sister while she's not feeling well.
Get well soon, Ginger!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts