Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have another 4 weeks before she is ready. I'm getting more and more excited each day. This will be my first "kitten", the others have all been adults. This was one is a little tuxedo girl, we are naming her Little B. After my cat who passed last year named Bentley as she has almost exact same markings. We had no plans for a 4th after we lost Bentley, however a family member was not smart... not spaying his cat and now there are babies (that could be a whole other thread in itself), we are considering this also a bit of a rescue mission :? Also how we are telling ourselves it's ok to get a 4th :blackcat

·
Registered
804 Posts
I got a 4th when I got a second kitten to play with my first kitten haha... my husband says I'm well on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady at only 25.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a 4th when I got a second kitten to play with my first kitten haha... my husband says I'm well on my way to becomingNow the crazy cat lady at only 25.
I think that's when I had the most cats was at 25 :yikes (6 of em, and a few rabbits and smaller critters). Now it's just the 3 kitties and 1 more on the way! Look out :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm not much older, and I'm dying for a 2nd. My boyfriend thinks it's an awful idea. He has one of his own, and he says that if we move in, the cats can't outnumber the people. I think that's his artificial "cat-lady" limit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not much older, and I'm dying for a 2nd. My boyfriend thinks it's an awful idea. He has one of his own, and he says that if we move in, the cats can't outnumber the people. I think that's his artificial "cat-lady" limit.
Get a new boyfriend! I couldn't tell ya how many I weeded out do to the cats lol!!! :eek:rcat

·
Registered
518 Posts
The funniest thing is when a guy who is interested in me suddenly loooves cats, but only after finding out I foster cats. This has happened twice recently.

And congrats on your fourth cat, I usually like to adopt adults too but I bet waiting for your kitten is kind of exciting.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The funniest thing is when a guy who is interested in me suddenly loooves cats, but only after finding out I foster cats. This has happened twice recently.

And congrats on your fourth cat, I usually like to adopt adults too but I bet waiting for your kitten is kind of exciting.
I once dated a guy for a few weeks, taking it slow. In the fifth week, he asked if he could stay over. Then hesitated and said "oh, but then all those cats would be on the bed". I literally went "Pfft, then it's never gonna work out between us". A week later it was over lol. :wink:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
i wish i had discovered kitties before my husband! think i'd be leading a much happier life right now. :yikes just kidding. no, not really. no, yes i am. oh boy!

·
Registered
466 Posts
LOL Maggie!
Congrats Amy, four is a good round number lol. I have four too, kind of the same situation. A friend had a pregnant female and I couldn't decide which kitten to pick out of the two that were left so I took them both lol. That was six years ago and was a good decision.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I used to have a button that said, "Sorry, but my cat doesn't approve of you." It's actually an interesting concept, though, because they (the cats) seem to be better judges of character than I am. Thank God they like my husband hahaha. Amy, are you counting the days now? :-D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are too funny!

I used to have a button that said, "Sorry, but my cat doesn't approve of you." It's actually an interesting concept, though, because they (the cats) seem to be better judges of character than I am. Thank God they like my husband hahaha. Amy, are you counting the days now? :-D
You betcha I'm counting that days! 31 days :grin: to long in my opinion!
The day Cesar sat on on my hubby's lap, I knew he was accepted!!! Cesar hardly sits on my lap!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Aww, he loves his daddy! You're going to have so much fun together with a new kitten around and maybe some of your older kitties will get a new spark of liveliness :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts