Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I made my decision - I AM going to get the cat I was talking about, a bengal girl named Satin. She is three years old and from photos I've seen her coloring is beautiful.

I pick her up on Saturday - and I can't wait.

In the meantime I've been doing alot of reading online about introducing her to Tuffy. I'm so hoping all will go smoothly and they learn to love each other.

Every single one of my friends think I'm making a mistake but I'm determined to give this a try and hope and pray that it works out. Incidently none of my friends are cat people - so what do they know - right?! (so i hope)

Anywho -- waiting for Saturday to roll around so I can get the introductions started!!!! Wish me luck...

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I hope so too :) Having two takes a lot of pressure off. They can entertain themselves. Franklin was very much a Velcro cat before I got Franny. It had started to border on annoying. He's still very sweet, but I now have some breathing room.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Teddy was also a velcro-cat before I got Leo. And when I couldn't pay attention to him, he would do bad things just to get attention (i.e. knock things off shelves and bat a toy to my feet then "accidently" pounce on my foot instead of the toy). But now, he and Leo play together so much that things don't end up broken if I to don't have time to play with them.

They also lurve each other.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I LOVE the pics of your boys -- and the one of them sleeping together is priceless. That should win an award somewhere!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I LOVE the pics of your boys -- and the one of them sleeping together is priceless. That should win an award somewhere!
I've got it in the Sleeping Kitties photo contest ;)

I've also been asked if the picture is a mirror image. The boys have different striping patterns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts