Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something just occured to me today that after seeing all the posts about "kitty waking me up in middle of the night" - I think mine has learned if I see something in the litter box I'll remove it, so she might want it cleaned. Like when she wakes me up I thought she wanted to play, first thing I do after getting out of bed in the morning is clean the box, then I just started noticing right after she goes in it again...so the little sh*t has trained me!

Wanted to throw that out there in case no one has thought about it before. My girl doesn't wake me much up at all. Only about half the time I'll wake up to see her laying near me or looking like she wants to say wake up! I assume in the middle of the night she's playing, eating, drinking, in the litterbox so I make sure all those are up to snuff before I hit the bed.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey now :oops: maybe that's why she doesn't cover her tootsie roll presents sometimes, cause she wants me to get rid of em ASAP!

She's definitely trained me to take MORE pictures, over 200 in the first couple months, you get snap-happy with a digital camera :wink: when I get the time I'll do one of those posts with pics and comments. Here's one of her attacking, umm err I mean cuddling with her favorite stuffed animal, just so happens to be a little doggy - maybe flashbacks from the animal shelter? :twisted:

·
Registered
28 Posts
wake up

My cat know when the alarm is set every morning, he comes to get me up about 5 to 10 mins. before. It doesnt matter if I change that time he always knows. But what really is cute(but really annoying) he likes to get right next to my face and then starts to purr and suck on his paw. No matter how many times I push him out of my face, or turn or get under the covers, he will find a way to get right at my face. He does this to get food. When I get out of bed he follows me everywhere until I get him food. Oh yeah about the litter box, right after I clean it he will wait there and when Im done he will go and use it. AND he has a look of satisfaction of him face. Go figure:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts