Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My first post in this forum. I am writing here about Augie -- a 4 month old orange tabby I just adopted a week ago. The evening I brought the little bugger home he apparently slid out on the tile floor in the dining room and injured his knee (I had looked away from him for just a few moments!). The vet looked at it on Thursday and felt it was related to the ligaments. She felt that it would heal just fine on its own and wasn't concerned. I guess I am a little. He limps on the leg, but does use it. He tears around the house like a lad insane (generally after my other kitty, Sid), and jumps up on furniture and doesn't act like it hurts at all (he doesn't react when you manipulate the leg either). He has strength in the leg and can use it to kick with as much intensity as the good leg. He does not like to be confined -- which I think would help the leg heal.

He's a very crazy, happy kitty, and I want him to be healthy! I trust my vet xz (Augie just stepped on the keyboard and added the xz) very, very much -- but maybe for my peace of mind, I should get a second opinion.

Anyone have any opinions or experience with this?

Becky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please? Anybody? This forum was recommended to me as a good place for help? I'd love some help....

Becky

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
I'm sorry, I just don't have any experience or information to help you with this. Give it some more time, someone may be able to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts