Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but have they ever been inside together? She doesn't seem like she hates him, just kind of annoyed or so... I was just wondering if you've ever tried them together.

Of course if it ever worked we wouldn't have these great stories to follow :) Just curious.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Is it just me or is Vincent actually getting closer and closer to Ginger? I think she likes him, oh how she likes him! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This may be a dumb question, but have they ever been inside together? She doesn't seem like she hates him, just kind of annoyed or so... I was just wondering if you've ever tried them together.
Yes, they have been inside together for about 1 week (in April, until the new flat and office of my brother were renovated.)

Ginger was "not amused" about the situation and mostly outside up and away :wink:

Is it just me or is Vincent actually getting closer and closer to Ginger?
Good question :lol:
It changes every day. Sometimes she runs up to him and stops only a few cm away from his nose. Then she spits and runs away.
But usually she wants him to stay away from her.

Here is a very rare pic: Ginger follows Vincent (insteead of Vincent follows Ginger :wink: )

At the moment they are outside. I am exited, when I will her the sound of her next fight. The last one was yesterday...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts